Sonora Quest Laboratories is dedicated to providing our customers with leading-edge technology in the field of laboratory medicine. We also strive to keep you informed of the latest in testing, technology, education, and more. We hope that you find the information on our site useful and helpful in providing high-quality patient care. Because you expect the best, remember to choose Sonora Quest Laboratories for all your laboratory testing needs.
Become a Customer
If you're not already using Sonora Quest Laboratories for your laboratory testing needs, find out why we think you should and become a customer
Login or Register Your Account to:
- Securely View, Edit & Pay Client Invoices Online
- Order Supplies, Lab Order Forms & Patient Brochures for your office
- Submit Demographic Changes such as change of address or phone number
Anatomic Pathology Services
Meet our Pathologists
, the largest local group of Pathologists in Arizona.
Care360® Electronic Connectivity Solutions
Cytogenetic Services through Palo Verde Laboratory
- Palo Verde Laboratory is a division of Sonora Quest Laboratories and performs Cytogenetic Studies for physicians, hospitals, and health care providers on a national basis.
Learn more about the ICD-10 conversion
, scheduled for October 1, 2015 and view resources and tools to assist your office with the transistion.
Information for Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
Informed Consent Tools
- In Arizona, whenever a test of germline genetic material (DNA that can be passed on to offspring) is ordered, there are requirements from the medical provider. Learn more and access helpful tools.
Long Term Care Services
- View and print CAP & CLIA certificates, view a list of our Health Plan Contracts, use helpful Medicare Tools and more. A variety of reference materials are just a click away.