Free Kappa/Lambda Light Chains
Serum free light chain assays (Freelite®) are recommended by the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology and the International Myeloma Working Group for use in the initial diagnostic workup of multiple myeloma and related disorders.1-2
The International Myeloma Working Group Guidelines recommend that Freelite be used for monitoring oligosecretory plasma cell disorders and AL Amyloidosis.1
- 903371 - Free Kappa/Lambda Light Chains with Ratio, Serum
- 802857 - Free Kappa/Lambda Light Chains with Ratio, Serum, & Protein Electrophoresis, Serum
- 802897 - Free Kappa/Lambda Light Chains with Ratio, Serum; Protein Electrophoresis, Serum; & Immunofixation, Serum
Learn more about our Free Kappa/Lambda Light Chain testing
For more information on serum free light chain assays click on The Binding Site logo below:
- Dispenzieri A, et al. International Myeloma Working Group guidelines for serum-free light chain analysis in multiple myeloma and related disorders. Leukemia 2009; 23:215-224.
- Referenced with permission from the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines™) for Multiple Myeloma V.1.2011. © 2010 National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Inc. All rights reserved.