Your appointment has been successfully booked!
Please review the instructions below which will also be provided in your appointment confirmation email.
Health Plan Coverage
Sonora Quest is contracted and in-network with the majority of health plans in Arizona, however, we are NOT CONTRACTED with the following health plans:
- Kaiser Permanente
- Health Choice Arizona; Health Choice Pathways
- P3 Health Partners — BC/BS AZ Advantage (Pima/Santa Cruz Counties)
- UMR Maricopa Integrated Health Systems (MIHS)
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
If you have one of the non-contracted and out-of-network plans listed above, we recommend that you select 'Cancel' and visit the contracted laboratory for services to minimize out-of-pocket costs or view our discounted pay at time of service rates if you wish to pay out-of-pocket.
We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring everyone's safety during your appointment.
- As we are following CDC guidance, please wear a mask or face covering while receiving services (bandanna or handmade mask is acceptable).
- If you do not have a mask, talk to your Sonora Quest phlebotomist.
- Guests with you that are not minors or needed for support in specimen collection should plan to wait outside of the lobby area in support of safe social distancing.