Sonora Quest Laboratories/Laboratory Sciences of Arizona (SQL/LSA) is committed to investing in the communities that we serve, and we utilize corporate giving, in-kind laboratory services, strategic partnerships, and employee volunteerism to do so collectively.
Charitable Contribution Requests
We accept and review sponsorship requests yearly and invite select organizations to present during our 4th quarter Community Partnership Meeting each year. To be considered for an opportunity to give a 15-minute presentation at our next Community Partnership Meeting, please review the requirements below and submit your request (including attachments) no later than June 30 of the current year:
- A formal request on your organizational letterhead to include:
- A brief description of your mission and goals, along with confirmation that your efforts directly benefit communities in Arizona
- A brief description of the program or event to be funded and its expected outcomes
- The organization's annual revenue, administrative fees, growth rate year over year, and contributing sponsor attrition rate over the two most recent operating years
- A contact name, organization name, address, phone number, email address, and website address
- Please attach with your request:
- Supporting flyers or documents regarding the event or program
- Tax determination letter [501(c)(3)]
- Current W-9A current Board of Directors list
- Amount requested for contribution
Submit requests to CorporateGiving@SonoraQuest.com or via mail to 424 S. 56th Street, Ste. 100, Phoenix, AZ 85034. Telephone solicitations will not be accepted. Please note that meeting the above criteria does not guarantee an invitation to present at our Community Partnership Meeting.
During the submission review process, all organizations will receive a formal notification regarding their acceptance or rejection to move onto the next step. Selected organizations will be requested to deliver a 15-minute presentation to the Senior Leadership Team, followed by a Q&A session. Organizations who will not be invited to next step, will be notified.
Please note that SQL/LSA does not provide support for the following:
2023 Community Partners
SQL/LSA currently supports dozens of local organizations each year, including the organizations below. We are dedicated to supporting organizations that uphold our values and show a commitment to ongoing research, education, and community assistance. Click on a partner logo below or visit our Community Outreach page to learn how SQL/LSA serves Arizona communities.