Diagnostic Testing & Services
Sonora Quest Laboratories operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, providing our customers with a comprehensive menu of routine and specialty laboratory tests and services. With the consolidated capabilities of our main testing laboratory, gene-based testing through our Genetics/Genomics Division, the hospital laboratories that are managed by our employees through Laboratory Sciences of Arizona, and the additional esoteric capabilities of Quest Diagnostics' Nichols Institute, we are able to offer unequaled convenience in utilizing one laboratory for all diagnostic and prognostic clinical testing needs. We also collaborate with Pathology Specialists of Arizona to support Sonora Quest Laboratories with medical direction and pathology services.
Laboratory Sciences of Arizona
Laboratory Sciences of Arizona was formed by an integration of Sonora Laboratory Sciences (now Sonora Quest Laboratories), an independent reference laboratory providing service to the medical community throughout Arizona , and the hospital laboratories of Banner Health. Laboratory Sciences of Arizona is governed via a Board of Directors appointed by Banner Health. The Laboratory Sciences of Arizona Board consists of members of senior management of Banner Health and representatives of Pathology Specialists of Arizona (PSA), our contracted pathology group.
Laboratory Sciences of Arizona is an integrated laboratory system managing laboratories in the following facilities:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center & Banner Heart Hospital – Mesa, Arizona
- Banner Boswell Medical Center - Sun City, Arizona
- Banner Casa Grande Medical Center - Casa Grande, Arizona
- Banner Del Webb Medical Center - Sun City West, Arizona
- Banner Desert Medical Center & Cardon Children's Medical Center – Mesa, Arizona
- Banner Estrella Medical Center – Phoenix, Arizona
- Banner Gateway Medical Center – Gilbert, Arizona
- Banner Goldfield Medical Center - Apache Junction, Arizona
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center - San Tan Valley, Arizona
- Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center - Gilbert, Arizona
- Banner Payson Medical Center - Payson, Arizona
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center – Glendale, Arizona
- Banner University Medical Center - Phoenix, Arizona
- Banner University Medical Center South - Tucson, Arizona
- Banner University Medical Center Tucson - Tucson, Arizona
- Page Hospital Laboratory – Page, Arizona
- Sonora Quest Laboratories – Main Laboratory – Tempe, Arizona
- Sonora Quest Laboratories of Northern Arizona – Flagstaff, Arizona
- Sonora Quest Laboratories of Tucson - Tucson, Arizona
Sonora Quest Laboratories of Tucson
Sonora Quest Laboratories of Tucson provides local laboratory services to Southern Arizona. We offer an extensive local test menu in addition to access to many convenient Patient Service Centers located within the Metropolitan Tucson area, as well as in Sierra Vista and Green Valley. Local Client Service, Warehouse, and Courier Departments are available to serve you. Please contact us at 520.886.8101 or 1.800.266.8101.
Sonora Quest Laboratories of Northern Arizona
Sonora Quest Laboratories of Northern Arizona provides local laboratory services to many communities in Northern Arizona. We offer a local test menu in addition to access to convenient Patient Service Centers located in Flagstaff, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Chino Valley, Sedona and Cottonwood. Please contact us at 928.774.2837 or 800.996.4809.
Banner Health, our primary parent company, is one of the largest, nonprofit health care systems in the country. In the communities served – from Alaska to Arizona – Banner Health has more experience caring for patients than any other organization. Banner Health's mission: Health care made easier. Life made better.
Quest Diagnostics, along with Banner Health, is one of the parent companies of Sonora Quest Laboratories.
Our Genetics/Genomics Division performs chromosome analysis (available on all tissue types), extensive FISH testing, along with various molecular tests.