Let’s Build Your Future, Together!
Sonora Quest Laboratories/Laboratory Sciences of Arizona has an abundance of employment opportunities for individuals who share our values of Quality, Integrity, Accountability, Compassion and Collaboration.
Our mission is to drive customer value across the continuum of care. Our patient’s safety and health is our number one priority. If you agree, and feel you want to make a positive difference in the health and lives of others, join our team today and let’s build your future together!
For all other Careers with our award-winning laboratory around Arizona and the Western United States (including Hospital or Long Term Care Phlebotomy positions), click on the following button:
Employee Career Search
Are you a current LSA/SQL employee? Click the button below to go to the internal employee portal:
Before you apply...
Below are critical steps you can take to catapult your application to the forefront and ensure that the recruiters reviewing your application notice you!
Keep your application up to date.
- Only applications that have been updated within the past six months are submitted to our hiring managers.
- Complete the entire application, and provide the most comprehensive picture of your background and qualifications.
Attach a resume.
- Attach a resume outlining your job history and the length of time you have spent at your previous employer(s). Highlight any applicable experience you have in relation to the job you are applying for.
- Don’t assume your job duties are self-explanatory as many companies use similar job titles for different tasks.
- If you are an extern, be sure to note how much specific experience you have had during your externship that directly applies to the job you are seeking.
Highlight your certification and education experience.
- Many of our positions have specific certification and educational requirements. Complete all applicable information in the application to make sure your qualifications are easily identifiable.
Review National Phlebotomy Certifications.
- Not all certifications are created equal. Our Phlebotomy Coordinator roles require a national certification from one of the following accredited certifying agencies: American Certification Agency, American Medical Technologists (AMT), American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP), National Center for Competency Testing, National Credentialing Agency, National Healthcareer Association.
Apply for all positions that are of interest to you.
Jobs that may appear identical may actually have different hiring supervisors. To ensure you have maximum visibility, apply for each and every position you are interested in, even if it looks identical to the last position you applied for.
After You Apply...
Review the status of your application for updates.
- You can easily review the status of your applications by logging in and going to your careers home page. If you select the option to review your application history, you will be able to see all of the positions you have applied for and the current status of your application for each one.