Sonora Quest Laboratories Employer Solutions, COVID-19 Portfolio of Testing and Services
Sonora Quest Laboratories offers a statewide employer population health program to help employers streamline SARS-Cov-2 (COVID-19) testing and care for their employees. Offering molecular and/or antibody testing provides employees the knowledge they need about their COVID-19 status and may help employees feel more confident as they return to work.
- Real time RT-PCR is the gold standard for the detection of COVID-19.
- This testing looks for viral RNA in a nasal swab specimen
- A positive result indicates an active infection
- COVID-19 IgG testing
- Specimen collected via a venipuncture blood draw
- A positive result may suggest immunity after resolution of primary infection, but the relationship between IgG positivity and immunity to COVID-19 is unknown.
All Sonora Quest COVID-19 testing has been authorized by the FDA under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
Employer services supporting return to work strategies
- Customer liaison to handle your team’s specific needs
- Streamlined lab ordering
- On-site test collection services and events
- Actionable Insights Management (AIM) analytics reporting to help track your team’s results
- 75 Patient Service Centers (PSCs) and 400 In-office phlebotomists (IOPs) statewide for Antibody Testing.
Tell us more about your organization
Sonora Quest can help you implement the best COVID-19 testing solutions for your population Please contact our Sales Support at SQLMarketing@SonoraQuest.com or call 1.800.766.6721, ext. 5285.
Employer Solutions Dashboard provides insights for management of your population
Access a summary of total patients tested, positivity rates, trends over time, demographics, as well as detailed results for both PCR & Antibody testing.
Employees will have access to COVID-19 results, through our secure portal at SonoraQuest.com.
On-Site Test Collection Services for both COVID-19 PCR and COVID-19 Antibody
Sonora Quest offers on-site test collection services for patients without symptoms or exposure. This service includes Sonora Quest phlebotomy services and testing supplies.
Walmart Drive up COVID-19 PCR collection
Sonora Quest has partnered with select Phoenix-area Walmart Neighborhood Market locations to offer observed self-collections for COVID-19 diagnostic testing. An electronic order from your physician is required to schedule a drive-thru appointment at SonoraQuest.com.
Access to COVID-19 Antibody Testing
Detection of lgG antibodies may indicate prior exposure to COVID-19. For most accurate results, COVID-19 antibody testing is recommended at least 10 days after potential exposure to coronavirus or the onset of symptoms, to allow for the development of lgG antibodies. The IgG antibody test provides insight into an individual's immune response after exposure to the COVI0-19 virus, but is not intended for diagnosis of active infection.