As Arizona's leader in diagnostic information services, Sonora Quest is committed to fast action on emerging health threats for which laboratory testing can provide critical insights aiding response. Please be sure to check this website regularly for any COVID-19 related updates.
- Sonora Quest Laboratories now offers COVID-19 antibody testing. Click here for detailed information.
- We continue to offer diagnostic swab testing for active infection [SARS-CoV-2 RNA (COVID-19), Qualitative, NAAT]. Click here for more information.
Sonora Quest Laboratories Patient Service Centers, and in-office phlebotomists do not collect respiratory specimens, including those from patients suspected of having COVID-19.
Insurance and demographic information to ensure patient coverage for COVID-19 testing varies based upon the party ordering the test and the insurance status of the patient. Please review our COVID-19 (Diagnostic/Antibody) Coverage Matrix for information regarding billing information required and coverage limitations under the different scenarios in which COVID-19 testing may be ordered. Please note, self-ordered testing through My Lab ReQuest for Antibody testing requires pre-payment from the patient prior to services.
Sonora Quest Laboratories is monitoring the situation closely, and is committed to helping you provide the best care for your patients. Our priority is the health and safety of our employees, patients, and the communities we serve.
Collection Instruction Resources
- Aptima® Multitest Swab Specimen Collection Kit — Clinician collection procedure guide (nasal swab specimens)
- Aptima® Multitest Swab Specimen Collection Kit — Clinician collection procedure guide (throat swab specimens)
- Aptima® Multitest Swab Specimen Collection Kit — Patient collection procedure guide (nasal swab specimens)