Sonora Quest Laboratories Is Proud to Introduce Our New Mobile Phlebotomy Home and Business Lab Test Collection Services for Residents of Maricopa County!
What Is Home Collection?
Our mobile phlebotomy service allows you to request that a licensed phlebotomist visit you or a loved one in the comfort of your own home or other designated location.
Mobile phlebotomy allows us to better meet the needs of our patients, especially those:
- that are homebound
- that lack access to transportation
- that are unable to leave their homes for other reasons
- prefer the convenience of lab test sample collection at home or other private location
Our mobile phlebotomy service covers most routine lab tests such as CBC, lipid panel, and other routine blood tests
Is Home Collection Covered By Insurance?
In some cases, home collection may be covered by insurance. Contact your insurance provider for specific details.
What Is The Cost of Home Collection?
This convenient service is available for a prepayment of $60 for each patient for whom sample collection is scheduled and is not reimbursable by insurance. Note that Medicare Advantage members are restricted from this service per Medicare Advantage plan limitations.
How to Schedule a Home Collection Appointment?
To request our mobile phlebotomy services for you or a loved one, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the SonoraQuest.com appointment page and select Home Collection (Mobile Phlebotomy) as the appointment type and click 'next'
- To verify that service is available in your area, enter the zip code in the form field that appears on your screen
- Select the home address associated with your online account or enter the address information for the location where the sample collection is to be performed
- Select a two-hour window for your appointment and proceed to complete the online scheduling process
Save time and experience the convenience of completing your next lab test out of the comfort of your own home. Ready to get started? Schedule your mobile phlebotomy appointment online today!