Your appointment has been successfully booked!
Please review the instructions below which will also be provided in your appointment confirmation email.
Health Plan Coverage
Sonora Quest is contracted and in-network with the majority of health plans in Arizona, however, we are NOT CONTRACTED with the following health plans:
- P3 Health Partners — BC/BS AZ Advantage (Pima/Santa Cruz Counties)
- UMR Maricopa Integrated Health Systems (MIHS)
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
If you have one of the non-contracted and out-of-network plans listed above, we recommend that you select 'Cancel' and visit the contracted laboratory for services to minimize out-of-pocket costs or view our discounted pay at time of service rates if you wish to pay out-of-pocket.
We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring everyone's safety during your appointment.
- As we are following CDC guidance, please wear a mask or face covering while receiving services (bandanna or handmade mask is acceptable).
- If you do not have a mask, talk to your Sonora Quest phlebotomist.
- Guests with you that are not minors or needed for support in specimen collection should plan to wait outside of the lobby area in support of safe social distancing.
Scheduling for someone else?
After selecting your appointment you will be asked to login or create a new account. If scheduling for someone else, please create a new account or login to an existing account for that individual.
For enhanced security, please take a moment to reset your password.
Click the button below and follow the steps to reset your password via email or text.