Patient comfort and safety is a priority for everyone visiting a Sonora Quest Patient Service Center
- As we are following updated CDC guidance, masks or face coverings are now optional and full capacity seating is available inside our Patient Service Centers.
- You may continue to wear a mask at your discretion.
- If you do not have a mask and would like one, please request one from our front desk staff.
- Please avoid visiting our Patient Service Centers if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. Other options for sample collection are available here.
- If you prefer to wait where you want and receive a text to come inside when we are ready to serve you, please notify a staff member upon arrival.
- Please avoid bringing minors and guests with you when possible.
Sonora Quest Carside Collection Sites
COVID-19 carside collections are now available by appointment only at select Sonora Quest Patient Service Centers.
These appointments are for patients that have COVID-19 symptoms and/or recent exposure to someone with COVID-19. An order from your healthcare provider or a self-ordered COVID-19 Symptoms/Exposure test is required. Please note that other tests cannot be collected at carside appointments.
If you have an order from your healthcare provider, schedule a carside appointment.
If you do not have an order from your healthcare provider, order your own test and follow the steps to schedule a carside appointment after you complete your order.
Walmart Drive-Thru Collection Sites
Participating Walmart locations only serve patients who self-order a COVID-19 symptoms/exposure diagnostic test AND schedule an appointment through My Lab ReQuest. Learn more.
COVID-19 diagnostic testing has a published turnaround time within 2 – 4 days. Currently, most results are delivered in under 24 hours. Testing turnaround time may vary based on testing demand, supplies, and other factors.
COVID-19 antibody testing has a published turnaround time within 1 – 3 days. Currently, the majority of tests are being reported within 2 days. Testing turnaround time may vary based on testing demand, supplies, and other factors.
As of September 15, 2021, COVID-19 and Influenza combo testing is being performed at our main laboratory in Phoenix. Results are currently reported in 2-4 days. Testing turnaround time may vary based on testing demand, supplies, and other factors.
Awareness: Scammers may be posing as Sonora Quest over the phone claiming they have COVID-19 test results. Be alert and visit SonoraQuest.com/results to obtain your results.
COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing — Weekly Dashboard
COVID-19 Antibody Testing — Weekly Dashboard
COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing — COVID-19 Diagnostic Rate of Patients Tested by County (Maricopa, Pinal, Pima) - Previous 14 Days
This is an evolving situation and we appreciate your patience and understanding as our team experiences an increased demand for testing and media inquiries. We have designed this page as a resource hub dedicated to media so please check back to this page periodically for the latest information. If you are looking for additional resources such as b-roll or photos, please email our media team.