Colorectal cancer is one of the most preventable cancers, but still kills more than 30,000 people every year simply because they weren’t screened. All of us face about a 1-in-20 chance of getting colorectal cancer in our lifetimes; regardless of our family history, gender or race.
Order your own Colorectal Cancer Screening Blood Test (BeScreened-CRC)
BeScreened-CRC is a blood-based test intended for people 50-85 years of age only and at average risk for colorectal cancer who are unable or unwilling to be screened by colonoscopy or fecal-based tests (with or without DNA). The panel tests three cancer related proteins that are combined into a single positive or negative result that indicate the potential presence of colorectal cancer or precancerous polyps.
Sonora Quest Laboratories offers this colorectal cancer blood test directly to patients without a doctor’s order through My Lab ReQuest™. You can also order screening and monitoring tests for heart health, diabetes, thyroid, valley fever and more.
If you’re not getting screened for colorectal cancer because you dislike colonoscopies and fecal tests, BeScreened-CRC may be a good option for you.
- Is a simple blood test1
- Absolutely no dietary restrictions, preparation, or fasting required
- Can be part of your annual well check exam
With BeScreened-CRC you don’t have to sacrifice accuracy for the convenience of a blood test.
- Provides 94% accuracy for colorectal cancer detection2,3
- Detects 60% of precancerous polyps2
No one should put themselves at risk for colorectal cancer because they can not afford to be screened.
- Only $170 through My Lab ReQuest
- Is eligible as a health savings plan expense or flexible spending account purchase
How to Order & Pay for Your Test
Simply click the ‘Order Now’ button below and follow these steps to place your order:
- Select the Colorectal Cancer Screening Blood Test (BeScreened-CRC) from the General Health Screening & Monitoring section of our test menu
- Login to your SonoraQuest.com account or take a moment to create an account
- Complete the personal & preferences information
- Complete the authorization form
- Pay for your testing and schedule an appointment
You can also order this testing at any of our Patient Service Centers.
1) Adler, et. al. Improving compliance to colorectal cancer screening using blood and stool based tests inpatients refusing screening colonoscopy in Germany, 2014;
2) Data on File, Beacon Biomedical Inc.;
3) Bianco, et. al. Identification of Cripto-1 as a Novel Serologic Marker for Breast and Colon Cancer, 2006.