Our new mobile phlebotomy service allows you to request that a licensed phlebotomist visit you or a loved one in the comfort of your own home or place of business for lab sample collection. Select a two-hour appointment window and a Sonora Quest phlebotomist will visit you within the requested time to perform sample collection for your lab tests.
Mobile phlebotomy allows us to better meet the needs of our patients, especially those:
- that are home bound
- that lack access to transportation
- that are unable to leave their homes for other reasons
- that prefer the convenience of lab test sample collection at home or other private location
Our mobile phlebotomy service covers most routine lab tests such as the Complete Blood Count (CBC), Lipid Panel, Protime INR, and other routine blood tests. This convenient service is available for a prepayment of $60 for each patient for whom sample collection is scheduled and is not reimbursable by insurance. Note that Medicare Advantage members are restricted from this service per Medicare Advantage plan limitations.
To request our mobile phlebotomy services for you or a loved one, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the SonoraQuest.com appointment page and select Home Collection (Mobile Phlebotomy) as the appointment type and click 'next'
- To verify that service is available in your area, enter the zip code in the form field that appears on your screen
- Select the home address associated with your online account or enter the address information for the location where the sample collection is to be performed
- Select a two-hour window for your appointment and proceed to complete the online scheduling process
Save time and experience the convenience of completing your next lab test out of the comfort of your own home. Ready to get started? Schedule your mobile phlebotomy appointment online today!
Pay at Time of Service
Pay a discounted rate for many laboratory services when paying at the time of service.
Learn About Lab Tests
Get information about various types of laboratory tests for free, courtesy of Lab Tests Online®.