Thank you for scheduling a home collection appointment with Sonora Quest! Please review the information below to ensure you are prepared for your appointment. We look forward to serving you.
- One to 2 days before your appointment, a Mobile Diagnostics Services team member will contact you by phone at the number provided to complete the scheduling process and collect prepayment for the service if not covered by insurance.
- On the day of your appointment, your Sonora Quest Laboratories phlebotomist will confirm your availability and plan to arrive during the window of time you selected.
- If there are any unanticipated delays, we will contact you by phone at the number provided.
- If you need to cancel your appointment within 24 hours before your scheduled collection, call 602.685.5000 and select option 5. Please cancel online if more than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
- If requesting mobile phlebotomy services at your place of employment, please ensure that a private room is available for sample collection prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Fasting may be required for some testing include lipids (cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL) and glucose tests.
- Fasting means don’t eat any food or drink anything other than water before your blood collection. Continue taking all medication as prescribed and drink plenty of water.
- Fasting is generally 8-12 hours, however, check with your doctor about requirements.
- Follow any instructions that your doctor provides you regarding your ordered tests.
Sonora Quest Laboratories is committed to ensuring the safety and security of both our patients who request home or business collections and the employees who perform these collections. Please note that all employees who participate in home / business collections will wear a company standard uniform / scrubs and will display a company issued badge including the company logo, employee photo and first name. To ensure a safe collection, we require the following:
- All pets must be secured or put away in a separate room
- All weapons must be secured in a safe location
- All household members must be fully clothed
- Household members must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Collections must occur in a common area such as living room or family room unless the patient is bedridden
- Minors must have an adult caregiver present at all time
- Adequate lighting must be available
- Entrance / exit doors must remain unlocked while the Sonora Quest employee is inside the home / business
Please note: It is a felony to assault a healthcare worker in the line of duty. Sonora Quest Laboratories and its employees reserve the right to refuse service. If service is refused, a request to refund fees will be processed and, if eligible, a refund will be issued.
My Lab ReQuestTM
Order Tests without a doctor's order.
Pay at Time of Service
Pay a discounted rate for many laboratory services when paying at the time of service.