If you are a patient with AHCCCS coverage, by the end of June 2018 you should receive notification from AHCCCS informing you of your plan designation that will be effective on October 1, 2018. During the month of July, you will have the opportunity to change your assigned AHCCCS plan.
In order to continue using Sonora Quest Laboratories for your laboratory testing needs, please consider selecting or continuing with one of the following contracted/in-network AHCCCS plans. Note that plans vary by county. Click on the plan name to learn more about that specific plan.
|County||AHCCCS Plan(s) Available|
Sonora Quest Laboratories is focused on providing a superior patient experience -- from the convenience of online appointment scheduling, to the ability to access your own lab results. Highlights include:
- 70+ Patient Service Centers located throughout Arizona, including more than 10 locations conveniently located in Safeway stores
- Easy-to-use appointment scheduling available on your desktop or mobile device
- Access to securely pay your bill, view payment history & store payment information on SonoraQuest.com
- Patient results portal, allowing you secure access to your lab results
- My Lab ReQuestTM - order your own lab tests without a doctor's order