Sonora Quest Laboratories is committed to providing actionable data that will assist our clients in their efforts to improve patient outcomes. Our Clinical Informatics team is available to help you reach your population health management goals by providing relevant and robust laboratory data. Customized reports for specific populations and/or disease markers can be created through collaboration with our Clinical Informatics resources.
Actionable Insights Management (AIM™) is our Tableau software-based solution that provides near real-time data and insights to close gaps in care, identify risk within patient populations, and track individual patients facing chronic conditions including diabetes and chronic kidney disease.
- Summary of Diabetes, Prediabetes and CKD populations:
- Population by A1c Control
- Risk assessment for developing diabetes and/or CKD based on relevant result values
- Physician benchmarking and performance
- Patient demographics and payer information
- Results-driven query allows you to assess population with or without Diagnosis to investigate members of your population that may require intervention and close gaps in care
- Provides in-depth look at trends over time with optimal ranges, and includes all orders placed by your ordering providers and additional orders found using our Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI) to provide a substantial historical look-back
- All diagnosis codes associated with patient for comprehensive assessment of historical and existing conditions
Flexible interface which allows end user to create patient compliance custom reports by filtering data in multiple ways to manage and close gaps in care for patient population.
- Become a Customer
- Provider Portal (Order Supplies & View/Pay Invoices)
- Anatomic/Clinical Pathology Services
- Quanum™ Solutions
- Genetics/Genomics Division
- ICD-10 Information
- Information for Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Laboratory Reference Materials
- Long Term Care Services
- Medicare Diagnosis Guide
Learn About Lab Tests
Get information about various types of laboratory tests for free, courtesy of Lab Tests Online.