Our organization has fifty board certified pathologists and three certified clinical PhD’s. The group supports fifteen facilities state wide, ranging from rural and community hospital to tertiary care teaching facilities. Pathology cross-coverage provided by our staff between the physicians’ offices and the hospitals provides uninterrupted continuity of care. Our professional staff looks forward to consulting with clinicians in the field of laboratory medicine and pathology.
Please select a specialty area to see our Pathologists in that field:
- Become a Customer
- Provider Portal (Order Supplies & View/Pay Invoices)
- Anatomic/Clinical Pathology Services
- Care360® Electronic Solutions
- Genetics/Genomics Division
- ICD-10 Information
- Information for Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Laboratory Reference Materials
- Long Term Care Services
- Medicare Diagnosis Guide
Learn About Lab Tests
Get information about various types of laboratory tests for free, courtesy of Lab Tests Online.