Prescribing medications is a vital part of any physician’s practice – and thanks to Care360, it can be done anytime and anywhere, from your PC, laptop, or iPhone. Care360 ePrescribing is an optional feature* within Care360 Labs & Meds, and a standard feature within Care360 EHR. With ePrescribing you can:
- Access information on a patient’s labs, meds, or other relevant clinical information right on-line
- Send and print scripts
- Handle refills
- Act upon FDA alerts
- Reduce errors, and lessen the risk of adverse drug effects and patient billing issues
- Operate your practice even more efficiently
*Add to Care360 Labs & Meds for just $20 per month, per ordering physician.
When you use Care360’s ePrescribing service, there are some very appealing incentives available to you as well. Use the CMS Incentive Calculator to see what’s available for your practice.
In the past year thousands of physicians have written millions of prescriptions via Care360’s ePrescribing. You can also enjoy this same convenience by signing-up for ePrescribing today.
- Become a Customer
- Provider Portal (Order Supplies & View/Pay Invoices)
- Anatomic/Clinical Pathology Services
- Care360® Electronic Solutions
- Genetics/Genomics Division
- ICD-10 Information
- Information for Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Laboratory Reference Materials
- Long Term Care Services
- Medicare Diagnosis Guide
Learn About Lab Tests
Get information about various types of laboratory tests for free, courtesy of Lab Tests Online.