Assisting your patients who have Medicare coverage can be a challenging task. There are a number of ever-changing specifications and requirements necessary to ensure proper submission and expedition of your Medicare patients laboratory work. In order to assist you and your patients, please refer to the Medicare tools provided below.
Medicare Diagnosis Guide (ICD-10 codes effective for dates of service 10/1/15 and beyond)
NOTE: The information in the policies listed below is meant only as a guide. These policies will be updated as changes are made by CMS and/or Noridian Administrative Services. The most recent changes are displayed in red font on each policy.
- Become a Customer
- Provider Portal (Order Supplies & View/Pay Invoices)
- Anatomic/Clinical Pathology Services
- Care360® Electronic Solutions
- Genetics/Genomics Division
- ICD-10 Information
- Information for Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Laboratory Reference Materials
- Long Term Care Services
- Medicare Diagnosis Guide
Learn About Lab Tests
Get information about various types of laboratory tests for free, courtesy of Lab Tests Online.