As a physician, you want to have accurate and precise results each and every time, and you expect a quality process. With Sonora Quest Laboratories Prescription Drug Monitoring Tools, you can expect:
Results you can trust
- Clinical Drug Test Kit Utilization: Urine specimen container (supply #8954) has a temperature strip to ensure sample is at body temperature. Since there is no chain of custody, random specimen collection can be accomplished right in the office. Your patients can also visit any of our 70 Patient Service Centers for specimen collection.
- Prompt statewide courier service via the Sonora Quest Laboratories logistics network: We have an extensive fleet of couriers that make over 85,000 stops each month. You can be confident your specimens are where they should be each and every step along the process.
- We run the initial drug class screening using optimized immunoassay methodology. Confirmation of positive test results is performed using state-of-the-art mass spectrometry analysis which rules out interfering substances and provides confidence in results at the analyte level.
- Sonora Quest Laboratories offers fast turnaround times and easy to read and interpret reports.
Services to support your practice
- medMATCH®: Optional report feature indicates if the patient’s results are consistent with the prescribed medication
- Easily accessible reports through Care360® Labs & Meds, with the option of online ordering which reduces the risk of transcription errors - no need to deal with faxes or paper trails
- ePrescribing, an innovative feature of Care360® Labs & Meds, that provides online access to patients’ labs, meds, and other relevant clinical information while reducing the risk of adverse drug-to-drug effects and helps identify contradictions
- Access to direct toxicologist consultation available to address questions or concerns. Call our toxicology hotline: 1-877-40-RX-TOX (1-877-407-9869)