Fast, easy access to patient test information
Healthcare costs continue to rise each year, and one of the major cost drivers is care inefficiency.
That means that as the industry shifts from a fee-for-service compensation model to value-based reimbursements, large practices have to make fundamental changes in care coordination.
One way to do this is by simplifying and streamlining the test ordering process—finding ways to reduce turnaround time and to increase accuracy.
Quanum eLabs can help.
Easily access patient lab information
Quanum eLabs enables you to access patient health information quickly and securely, integrating easily with your current platform.
- Place and track patient lab orders and access results
- Streamline appointment preparation—with convenient access to patient records
- Gain practice-wide insights—with informatics report
- Enhance connectivity—to share patient information among multiple providers while maintaining HIPAA compliance
- Access lab orders anytime, anywhere—for convenient management of patient data
- Order supplies online—to save time and reduce errors
Our Commitment to Electronic Connectivity Solutions
Sonora Quest Laboratories’ President and CEO, Dave Dexter, is the Secretary on the Arizona Health-e Connection Board. Arizona Health-e Connection is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to lead Arizona's establishment of Health Information Exchange (HIE), and adoption of Health Information Technology (HIT).
Sonora Quest Laboratories is a participant in the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System’s (AHCCCS) Health Information Exchange (HIE) & Electronic Health Record (EHR) Utility Project, called the HIeHR Utility Project. The participants are comprised of a select group of providers and data partners, who are recognized as health care innovators, currently provide or participate in the care of AHCCCS members, and share former Governor Janet Napolitano’s vision of an Arizona “connected for health” by 2010. On June 16, 2008, the HIeHR inaugural participants used the HIeHR Utility to implement the first Arizona-wide health information exchange.
- Become a Customer
- Provider Portal (Order Supplies & View/Pay Invoices)
- Anatomic/Clinical Pathology Services
- Quanum™ Solutions
- Genetics/Genomics Division
- ICD-10 Information
- Information for Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Laboratory Reference Materials
- Long Term Care Services
- Medicare Coverage Policies
Learn About Lab Tests
Get information about various types of laboratory tests for free, courtesy of Lab Tests Online.