Information for Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
Healthcare Information Technology Infrastructure
The utilization of technology is a critical element in ACO success. The Care360® Suite of Healthcare IT solutions utilizes technologies that will support your broader ACO goals and assist you as you grow your network and enterprise.
- Healthcare Information Technology is among the critical elements that can aid an organization by:
> Supporting the coordination of care
> Meeting EHR management standards
> Encouraging patient engagement and enabling patient satisfaction
> Assisting physicians in the management of chronic diseases
> Developing strategies for population health and risk assessments
> Instituting evidence-based best practices
> Implementing clinical quality monitoring and controls through reporting
Comprehensive Testing Capabilities
- Comprehensive test menu of clinical, molecular, and pathology testing lets you use one lab for all of your testing needs.
- As required by the Affordable Care Act, before an ACO can share in any savings created, it must demonstrate that it met the quality performance standard for that year. CMS will measure quality of care using nationally recognized measures in four key domains, including Preventative Health and At-Risk Population. Sonora Quest Laboratories is prepared to meet your laboratory needs as it relates to these measures.
|Colorectal Cancer Screening (InSure® FIT; ColoVantage®)
|Hemoglobin A1c Control; Low Density Lipoprotein Testing; Complete Lipid Panel and LDL Control; Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitor or Angiotensin Receptor Blocker (ARB) Therapy Monitoring for patients with CAD and Diabetes and/or Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction (LVSD)
Patient Convenience & Satisfaction
- Investment in over 70 Patient Service Centers throughout the state including rural areas such as Prescott, Kingman, Show Low, and Yuma.
- In Q2 of 2012, >97.7% of patients surveyed by a third party provider at our Patient Service Centers rated their overall experience with Sonora Quest Laboratories as very good or excellent.
- Your patients can schedule their Patient Service Center appointments and pay their bills at www.SonoraQuest.com
- Patients can also request their laboratory results directly from our web site. We even offer the Gazelle™ mobile application, available at www.MyGazelleApp.com, for lab result access and health information management directly on their smart phone.
- We accept all major health plans including UnitedHealthcare, Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Healthnet, Cigna, Humana, Mercy Care, Health Choice, APIPA, Care 1st, and many more.
Extensive patient information, both on our web site and in brochures that are available free of charge for your office, prompts healthy dialogue during office visits to actively engage patients in wellness.
- Proven focus on quality, recognized by numerous awards representing our hard work and commitment to patient care.
- In 2005, Sonora Quest Laboratories became the only healthcare company to ever receive our state's highest quality award, the Arizona Governor's Award for Quality. No organization has attained this award since.
Other recent awards include a 2012 #1 Bioscience Company in Arizona by Az Big Media/Ranking Arizona; a 2011 Business Ethics Award by the Better Business Bureau of Greater Arizona; five consecutive Best Places to Work awards from the Phoenix Business Journal, most recently in 2012; and an Arizona Showcase in Excellence Award from the Arizona Quality Alliance in 2007.
75% of healthcare decisions include lab results. Choose a trusted partner - Sonora Quest Laboratories.
Contact us today to open an account or for more information.