Information for Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
Your Trusted ACO Partner In Our Dynamic Healthcare Environment
The utilization of technology is a critical element in ACO success. The Healthcare IT solutions offered by Sonora Quest Laboratories utilize technologies that will support your broader ACO goals and assist you in population health management.
- Laboratory data makes up 50% of the data elements in an electronic medical record and 75% of healthcare decisions include lab results -- making lab analytics essential for the management of chronic disease.
- Healthcare Information Technology is among the critical elements that can aid an organization by:
> Supporting the coordination of care
> Encouraging patient engagement and enabling patient satisfaction
> Assisting physicians in the management of chronic diseases
> Instituting evidence-based best practices
> Implementing clinical quality monitoring and controls through reporting
- Our Data Exchange capabilities, via EMR's, Care360®, or HIE's provide the tools that you need for robust, structured data exchange throughout your ACO, enabling a single-patient view that integrates data across the care continuum in real-time.
- Our Lab Analytics Solution empowers population health management through:
> Identifying risk and gaps in care
> Establishing ACO population baselines
> Performance tracking against benchmarks
> Patient-specific follow-up plans
- Sonora Quest Laboratories is a leader in the deployment of electronic records and health information exchange (HIE) in Arizona and has been since the inception of Arizona Health-e Connection (AzHeC).
- Each year, Sonora Quest Laboratories provides >21 million test results to the Health Information Network of Arizona (HINAz) to help make HIE a success.
- Our CEO & President, David A. Dexter, serves as the Board Chair for Arizona Health-e Connection, Vice-Chair for the Health Information Network of Arizona (HINAz), and is on the National Leadership Council for eHealth Initiative as the laboratory industry's representative. Making a difference in the quality of healthcare and patient outcomes is important to Sonora Quest Laboratories and defines our company.
Comprehensive Testing Capabilities
- Comprehensive test menu of clinical, molecular, prescription drug monitoring, cytogenetic, and pathology testing lets you use one lab for all of your testing needs.
- As required by the Affordable Care Act, before an ACO can share in any savings created, it must demonstrate that it met the quality performance standard for that year. CMS will measure quality of care using nationally recognized measures in four key domains, including Preventative Health and At-Risk Population. Sonora Quest Laboratories is prepared to meet your laboratory needs as it relates to these measures.
|Colorectal Cancer Screening (InSure® FIT; ColoVantage®)
|Hemoglobin A1c Control; Low Density Lipoprotein Testing; Complete Lipid Panel and LDL Control; Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitor or Angiotensin Receptor Blocker (ARB) Therapy Monitoring for patients with CAD and Diabetes and/or Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction (LVSD)
Patient Convenience & Satisfaction
- Investment in 70 Patient Service Centers throughout the state including rural areas such as Prescott, Kingman, Show Low, and Yuma.
- In Q4 of 2013, >92.7% of patients surveyed by a third party provider at our Patient Service Centers rated their overall experience with Sonora Quest Laboratories as very good or excellent.
- Your patients can schedule their Patient Service Center appointments and pay their bills right here on our web site.
- Patients can also request their laboratory results directly from our web site, where we continue to invest in enhancements to our Patient Portal. We also offer the MyQuest™ by Care360 mobile application for lab result access and health information management directly on a smart phone.
- We accept all major health plans including Aetna, Arizona Priority Care Plus, Banner Health Plans, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Care 1st, Cigna, Health Choice, Health Net, Humana, Mercy Care, SCAN Health Plan Arizona, UnitedHealthcare, and many more.
Extensive patient information, both on our web site and in brochures that are available free of charge for your provider offices, prompts healthy dialogue during office visits to actively engage patients in wellness.
- Proven focus on quality, recognized by numerous awards representing our hard work and commitment to patient care.
- Sonora Quest Laboratories remains the only healthcare company to ever receive our state's highest quality award, the Arizona Governor's Award for Quality. No organization has attained this award since.
Other recent awards include 2014, 2013, and 2012 #1 Bioscience Company in Arizona awards by Az Big Media/Ranking Arizona; a 2011 Business Ethics Award by the Better Business Bureau of Greater Arizona; and six consecutive Best Places to Work awards from the Phoenix Business Journal, most recently in 2013.
75% of healthcare decisions include lab results. Choose a trusted partner - Sonora Quest Laboratories.
Contact us today to open an account or for more information.